- The William Tennent Music Department will present its 2013 Winter Concert on Friday, Dec. 13, at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium. This concert is free to the public and will include vocal presentations by the Chorale, the Madrigal Singers, and the Combined Choirs under the direction of Julie Flack; and instrumental presentations by the Orchestra, and Concert Band under the direction of Joseph Lovecchio. A variety of traditional and contemporary holiday music will be featured. A special highlight will be the combined finale featuring all singers and the full orchestra. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- The Bux-Mont Centennial Singers will perform its 39th annual Holiday Concert Saturday at Log College at 8 p.m. Admission is free, with donations accepted. Selections include Christmas and Hanukkah songs in traditional and classical styles, as well as beloved seasonal favorites to appeal to the entire family. Of course, no Centennial concert would be complete without a visit from Santa, a sing-along, and a bountiful cookie buffet at intermission.
- The Centennial School Board meets Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the district administration building. The agenda includes a vote to approve the closure of the administration building and moving district offices to another, existing location.
- The Warminster Zoning Board meeting scheduled for Wed. at 7 p.m. has been canceled.
- Snow will turn into rain on Monday and possibly Tuesday, with the weather clearing up for the rest of the week, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures will hover in the 30s for the week.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something