The office for International Tours & Cruises is located in the Stengel Plaza, Suite 103. It specializes in vacation packages for groups. Agents have personal experience traveling to Africa and the Holy Land, and they also put together specialized theme trips, such as a Dracula tour in October near Halloween. International has been in business since 1988 and has been located in Warminster since 2001. It updates its Facebook page daily with specials, and it is also on twitter. Customers may be able to meet the "official greeter" Maya, a mild-mannered and friendly golden retriever who sometimes spends the day in the office with the owners.
- Fax: 215-293-0939
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Door is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Reach: International
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Number of agents: 10
- Regions covered: Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Local/regional, Mexico/Central America, Middle East, South America, South Pacific, U.S./North America
- Specialties: Cruises, Tours
- What is the most popular vacation destination for town residents?: Cruises and the Caribbean