Kam Wah Chinese Restaurant has more than 100 selections on the menu. The owner has been cooking here for 24 years and he offers daily lunch specials; combination platters with beef, chicken or seafood; and family dinners, which include soup, appetizers, main dishes and rice. Kam Wah is take-out only. It is located in the shopping center adjacent to Rite Aid, at the corner of Street and York roads, and has plenty of parking directly in front of the restaurant.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a sidewalk access ramp in the shopping center.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$