Subway prides itself on using fresh ingredients to offer customers a healthy fast food alternative. First opened in Connecticut in 1965, Subway now has more than 34,000 locations around the world. The location located in the busy Courtyard of Ivyland is large and clean and the staff is fast, friendly and efficient.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Hot and cold sub sandwiches, chips, desserts
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: $5 foot-long hoagies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, International, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch