The Works of Warminster
The tagline at The Works of Warminster is "We Speak Fresh," and they mean it. Rolls for sandwiches, steaks and hoagies are baked fresh daily on the premises to go along with salads, wings, and other menu options. Run by owner Steve Thomas, The Works offers free WiFi and sponsors a township baseball team each season. It also contributes to the William Tenant High School Drama Club annually.
- Fax: 215-674-2633
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are sidewalk access ramps in the center.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hoagies, steaks, salads, wings
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: thefreshworks.com/menus/Freshworks-Warminster.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: There's a real sense of community here.The customers care about the businesses and the township is supportive.
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fresh rolls
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual